This is a short conversation activity about Easter. Put students in small groups and give out the following questions:
- What are your plans for Easter week this year? Do you have to work?
- How do you usually feel at this time of year?
- Do you have any family Easter traditions?
- What are the traditional Easter traditions in your country? Maundy Thursday / Good Friday / Easter Sunday / Easter Monday traditions.
- Are there any traditional foods / drinks for Easter?
- Do you normally go on holiday at Easter?
- Do you go to church at Easter?
- What did you used to do at Easter when you were a child?
- How have Easter celebrations changed during your lifetime?
- Have they been influenced by other cultures?
- Do you give Easter eggs?
- Do / did you organize egg hunts for your children?